Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In the beginning...

Finally the chance to channel all of this creative energy has come to light. I should have been blogging this adventure all along.

Let me give you a little background...

My home is wherever I lay my head, but I am proudly from Louisville, Kentucky in the good ol' US of A. I have a healthy appetite not only for life and traveling, but for rich, delicious, and fresh food. I love the local food scene in Louisville, and I was a member of the Grasshopper Distribution farm cooperative--one of the greatest choices of my life. I moved to Spain last year, chasing love, and teaching little kids how to speak native English. I successfully caught my love, with whom I live now in Barcelona...however, I can't yet tell how successful I was with the little kids.

This year will be full of studying a Master's program in Arts and Cultural Management, tutoring the English-curious, and cooking up delicious sustenance to propel us through the ups and the downs.

Let's see where it will take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment